General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
1. Information collected
Information is only collected during a sale and or through messages you’ve used to contact us about our products and services or to discuss a commission piece.
To fulfil your order, we must be provided with certain information (which you authorised Wix.com to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (such as when discussing a custom order), if you contact us directly.
2. Why we need your information and how it’s used
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• When needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, reply to personal messages, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up to our mailing list or join us on social media;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information sharing and disclosure
The privacy of our customers is very important to us and our business. We will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as Royal Mail and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services E.g postal address.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, the directors of Eden Indoors (Mr. Christopher Dosser and Miss Debbie Leslie) are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may get in touch with us using the 'contact us' form on or e-mailing